Implement and maintain Corporate Health and Safety/Security policies and procedures, and ensure both development sites and operating properties are in compliance with these standards. Develop and implement annual training programs in H&S/SEC. Conduct annual H&S/SEC audits of operating properties.
The position is required only LOCAL THAI candidates.
- Implement and maintain Health and Safety/SEC policies and procedures as required under Thai and International law.
- Establish, review and control relevant governmental documents and reports related to H&S/SEC in Corporate Office. Formulate Policies & Procedures to regulate this knowledge through the company.
- Disseminate information and advice in respect to health and safety and security to all properties by e-mail.
- Travel to properties (mainly Thailand but can be international) to conduct training and audits in H&S at Work and Hotel Security. Perform safety audits to identify hazards, and ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Write detailed reports and action plans relating to property audits and training. Monitor and follow up corrective actions with analysis findings to improve the H&S/SEC system.
- Develop and deliver formal presentations to all levels of the organisation from Owners through to Senior Executives and Team Members.
- Develop and implement Health and Safety/SEC training plan and evaluate effectiveness of training. Be responsible for disseminating this knowledge through the company
- Supervise/advise on the specifications for the purchase of safety and safety-related equipment.
- Assist and supervise project development teams in review of all projects and ensure that project sites are in compliance.
- Responsible for the development of annual operating budget recommendations and implementation, and management of internal department budget for related travel and expenses
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Management, Engineering or any related field.
- Knowledge of occupational health, safety and work environment regulations.
- Strong communication skills including an ability to partner with internal and external departments and the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Experience with auditing processes preferred
- Fluent in Thai with proficient English speaking and writing abilities.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
An attractive compensation package in line with the applicant’s experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Please send your written application in English, together with a recent photograph and expected salary by e-mail
Ms. Sakhila Laksanabenjarong: Associate Director, Human Resources, ONYX Hospitality Group
Address: 847 Petchburi Road, Bangkok 10400
Telephone: (02) 653-9271-85, (02) 255-4588
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org